This idea is pretty much life changing, Cold oatmeal is probably one of my favorite breakfasts these days. Im sure it sounds a little strange but you’ll just have to hear me out on this one! I’ve been playing around with this recipe for years and I think I’ve finally got it down to a science
- 1/4 cup raw oats
- 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 packet Stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp runny nut butter ( I find that it mixes better when its runny. If yours isn’t, i suggest microwaving it!!)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- raisins, for topping
- chopped nuts, for topping
- 1/2 cup milk ( I use almond)
- place oats, flaxseed, chia seed, stevia, protein powder, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine
- add in a few slashes of vanilla extract and stir.
- drizzle nut butter of choice over dry ingredients and mix until it forms a crumbly texture.
- top with sliced bananas, raisins, and nuts.
- pour milk over top and enjoy!!
SO GOOD. I promise. The longer it sits, the better it gets! What I like about this cereal is that it has a little bit of everything: carbs, fats, and protein, which means it keeps you full for the morning! Feel free to switch up the toppings and make it your own! Like I said, this is one of my favorite breakfasts, and I hope it will top the list as one of yours!🙂